Saturday, December 28, 2013

Skype, the Highs and the Lows




Three skypes down and one more to go.
Man does it feel good to say that…

Seeing this boy's face and hearing his voice was the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for. It had been 8 months since the last Skype and some T&E one on one time was long overdue. 
Ty and I email each other every week and we also write letters and send each other videos on an SD card.

So skyping him shouldn't make me nervous right?  

wrong.

I have a love/hate relationship with the Skype. Of COURSE I want to see the love of my life and be able to talk to him, but you can only say so much in 5-10 minutes. 
And everything you want to say to each other you can't really say in front of everyone.
And I always forget everything I wanted to say to that amazing boy once his face pops on that screen. :) 
All that really comes out is,  "You're amazing, I love you." a bunch of times ha ha ha.
I always play the "could have, should have, would have" game once the Skype has ended.

But I just have to remind myself that once he's home we can talk for as long as we want!
But for right now just hearing his voice and hearing him tell me that he loves me was absolutely perfect!

I have no words to describe how amazing of a missionary he is. He truly does give it 100% and puts all his energy into loving the people he's serving and to the lord.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him in my life.

Love you T, Only one more Skype to go!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!