Monday, December 16, 2013

Sincerely, The iPhone



Ski Trip with the bestie! Nothing beats that clean, crisp mountain air




Alta's "Peter Pan" with Tyler's little brother and sister a.k.a the cutest kiddos in the whole world.


Christmas parties and ice skating with two of the best friends a girl could ask for.
Such goofy kids.



Thanksgiving morning skiing with the fam. You could say we're a little obsessed with skiing.


Fourth row tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance concert with my sister. Best sister and friend in the world right here. Whatta babe.



Absolutely obsessed with my new baby. Also extremely broke…


 Loving dark eye make-up lately. Inspired by my two favorite people MK&A. Seriously! Who doesn't love them and their style?!


When you miss someone as much as I miss Tyler, you start to take random pictures of things that remind you of them. Like a pair of shoes.. Ok, I might be going insane.


On Thanksgiving we found out our cousins got the cutest and softest bunnies I have ever seen! Sar and I wanted to take them home but the rents quickly nixed that one.









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!