Monday, December 9, 2013

The End of a Nightmare




This was probably the hardest semester of my entire life. I've never felt more frustrated, stressed, and just completely crazy. There were so many times that I just wanted to quit right then and there and never look back. I met some of the most psycho and rude  people this semester that truly opened up my eyes and made the decision SO easy to switch my major. For like the 5th time. ha ha!! But seriously! I just have a hard time with people who deliberately put others down to make themselves feel better! Can't we just all get along? 

 But anyways, I have also met some incredible people who have become my friends this semester! And there is no way that I could have made it without them. They've kept me laughing and I'm just so thankful to have met them. So even though there were countless sleepless nights, times where I would just sit and cry, and other times where I was so angry I could have punched a wall… I'm so happy that I at least got to meet these new friends in my life! 

So bring on this last week of finals! This semester has proven to me that I can do hard things, however, I'm going to be so ecstatic when it's finally OVER!!! Major happy dance time! :) 

Sincerely E.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!