Thursday, May 1, 2014

School's Out Baby!!




Nothing makes me happier than those words!! This semester is OVER! And boy was it a tough one! Only 2 more semesters to go baby!! And absolutely ZERO to go without Tyler being with me! So excited to finally concentrate on this crazy busy wedding season that's been creeping up on me! I have been so blessed this year to have the best clients and brides a girl could ask for! I can't wait to photograph every single one of their weddings! These couples just make my life so much fun!!

P.S. I decided to try my hand at designing my friend Delaina's new personal blog! I am obsessed with branding (especially my own photography business)  So I had a lot of fun with it. It's simple, organic, and free-spirited. Everything that I love and adore! If you want to check it out here is the address!! 
XO






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!