Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sincerely, The iPhone



 Allergy testing. One of the most uncomfortable experiences in the world and I've been doing these babies since I came out of the womb! Still deathly allergic to peanuts, no surprise there!



 Women's conference with my sister and mom! 





 Don't mind that I look like a complete crazy person in this pic! But ran into Ludim down at city creek! She lives in an area that Tyler was serving in a looong way back and would send me pics of him! This girl is so sweet! What are the odds that we would run into each other?!



 Got a matching "T" mug at anthropologie to match my "E" one. 


 If you've never been to "La Costa" you should definitely go. Mexican food is my favorite and boy do they have such good food! I'm already craving it as I'm typing this!


 My dog Ivy. She is the cutest thing that has ever graced this earth. 



 My newest obsession. Collecting records for my new record player! These artists sound ten times better on vinyl!



 Church-goin' with the sissy



This stuff. Right here. Is heavenly. I'm allergic to nutella so this is basically nutella without the hazel nuts. I should have never tried this stuff because there's no going back now!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!