Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Happy Place



I love the mountains. Living in Utah I'm completely spoiled by getting to be surrounded by gorgeous mountains. I'm always down for a hike in the forest, camping underneath the stars, or just exploring my surroundings on a new adventure. I grew up in a very adventurous family and I can't tell you how many times we've pulled off the road to search for some waterhole, waterfall, rock cave or just gorgeous view. I grew up loving to camp and loving the thrill exploring new places with or without a plan. I'm also one of those crazy people who love smelling like campfire smoke :) It also might be the feeling of peace being in nature, secluded from the world. Either way any chance I can get to venture to the mountains I take it! (Most of my favorite photo spots are in the mountains of course ;)










Sweatshirt: Camp Brand Goods




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!