Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Oh the Holidays


Happy Holidays everyone!! So I have a confession to make. 

I don't like Christmas. 

I know, I know, it's the happiest time of the year where people are filled with joy and love, santa comes and brings everyone presents, and it's the birth of our Savior. I appreciate all those things! Especially the true meaning of Christmas which is the point of all of it!

I guess what I'm trying to say is I get burnt out and sick of Christmas before it even happens! I mean, come on, they start playing Christmas music right after HALLOWEEN! In October! What about Thanksgiving?!? Can't we celebrate that before Christmas?!? And the past two years I have DREADED Christmases while Tyler was on his mission. I hated the anxiety I felt talking to him on Christmas day because I was always nervous I wasn't going to be able to say what I wanted in time. Luckily he's home now and there are no worries about that anymore :)

My family calls me a scrooge when it comes to Christmas ha ha ha! And maybe they're right. Next year I'm going to try to be better and get more in the holiday spirit! :) And maybe next time Tyler and I will buy a tree in time to put in our apartment. The closest we got was going to the tree yard to pick one out but then realizing we didn't have enough room in the car!! 

NEXT YEAR WE WILL DO BETTER!!
I will learn to love you Christmas! I promise!

Except for the snow and cold. 
I will always hate those. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! ;) 













No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!