Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Showered



One of the best parts about being engaged was having incredible people throw you bridal showers! I seriously felt so blessed to have these people in my life! I had three amazing showers. I didn't take any photos from my ward one but that shower was seriously so much fun and it was so nice to see everyone show up who have basically seen me grow up over the years! 

My second shower was thrown by my Aunt Lisa and it was honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen. My cousin Lindi designed all the paper products because the shower was fall themed with the phrase "hey pumpkin." Fall is my favorite season so this shower couldn't have been more perfect! Tyler even showed up at the end with flowers and sang me a song on the guitar! So cute!!

My last shower was thrown by my best friend Alissa! My other friend Jess helped her out and it was DARLING! There was a caramel apple bar with homemade wassail that we drank out of teacups. We played the funnest games and they even made a movie asking Tyler all these questions and then having me answer them as well. It was just so nice to spend time with my friends and joke around.

Seriously feeling so blessed to have so many incredible people in my life who would put this much hard work into celebrating this time in mine and Tyler's lives. 

THANK YOUUUU!!!! 
































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!