Sunday, January 4, 2015

See ya later 2014





In many ways 2014 was the most important and amazing year of my life thus far. So many incredible things happened that I will always be grateful for. I love the new year because it's a time to reflect on the past year and re-motivate yourself for the upcoming year. I posted some of my new years resolutions below. I had a lot this year both personal and for my business so I didn't post them all. Just some of the top ones! But before I get to the new year I want to reflect and appreciate what a remarkable year 2014 has been.



-Went on a girl's trip with my sister and close friends to Cali.

https://vimeo.com/89212467



-Photographed the most incredible couples in the entire world and their weddings. I have never been more grateful in my life for my clients and for this photography dream of mine. It's been inspiring and amazing.



-Tyler came home from his 2 year mission and we were finally reunited after emailing every single week as well as writing letters, sending videos and packages. It's a moment I will remember for the rest of my life. Words can't explain the pure joy and relief I felt finally having him back in my arms again.

https://vimeo.com/100410089


-Less than a month later Tyler proposed at the restaurant we had our first date and we were officially ENGAGED!


-Planned the most beautiful and perfect wedding I could have ever dreamed of. Every detail was so special and it was literally my dream wedding.


-Got MARRIED to my best friend and love of my life after dating for 4 years. That days was the best day of my life and I'll always remember the way he looked at me in the sealing and how we were so beyond ourselves happy that we bawled our eyes out the entire time. It was the perfect day full of loving family and friends. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day or husband. I love him with all of my heart.


-Went on a dream honeymoon to park city and cancun. I wish I could go back every single day. It was indescribably incredible and fun.
https://vimeo.com/115127153 


-Moved down to provo into our cute little apartment and started our lives together! 


-Celebrated our first Christmas together as a married couple as well as the holiday season. 





I am seriously so grateful for this beautiful year and all the memories 2014 brought as well as life-changing events. I learned so much about myself, my business, and Tyler this year and I know I will learn much more this upcoming year. I am SO excited for 2015. I have a feeling it's going to be the best year yet. Peace out 2014!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!