Thursday, February 19, 2015

California Dreamin'



Over Valentine's/President's Day weekend Tyler and I decided to road trip out to California for some much needed fun and relaxation! We went to Disneyland, California Adventure, and Laguna Beach. Laguna Beach is my favorite place in California (beside's disneyland of course) My family has gone to Laguna Beach every other year since I was born. It's seriously so beautiful and one day Tyler and I want to buy a little getaway hut up there. Probably not an actual house though because those properties are exxxpennsiveee!!! We had a blast celebrating our first valentine's day together in the happiest place on earth! We are both obsessed with disney so we were like 2 five-year-olds the entire time we were there. And this was the FIRST TIME we have been to disneyland together!! So we were beyond excited!! We also went and spent a day visiting a ton of families from Tyler's mission! It was so fun to meet the people he spent two years with and to see how excited they were when they saw him! It melted my heart!! I already wish we could go back and re-do this vacation like tomorrow but life must go on!! 


                                                  California 2015 from Emilie Ann on Vimeo.







 Tyler and I have both taken pictures of ourselves at this sign and texted them to one another when we've been apart. And we FINALLY got to take a picture there together! It was about freaking time!!





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!