Sunday, August 10, 2014

Some Mountain Lovin'




So there's this place called Albion Basin up Little Cottonwood Canyon and I kept hearing from everyone how beautiful it was up there! I booked an engagement shoot for this upcoming week at that location so Tyler and I went to go check it out and take some cute pics. Let me tell you, the self timer is only 10 seconds long so I'm sure it was the funniest sight in the world to watch Tyler and I taking turns sprinting back to the position trying not to kill ourselves by tripping over anything. We laughed so much and had a blast! Tyler is really creative and he kept thinking of fun new things to do in the photos. I love sharing my passion for photography with him and I love when we do photography related things together! So grateful for this sweet boy of mine. 
































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!