Monday, August 25, 2014

See ya Later Summer!





Saying that this summer was incredible is a huge understatement! This summer will be one that I will remember for the rest of my life. I had so many fun times with my sister and family, photographed so many beautiful weddings and people, Tyler came home to me after his two year mission, we got ENGAGED, and filled the rest of the summer up with fun adventures and amazing times. It seriously was the most eventful summer of my life and I'm so grateful for every single moment of it. Now it's monday and I have to go to school in an hour, it still hasn't hit me that this summer is done-zo! On the bright side this is my LAST fall semester that I will ever have. I'll be graduating in Spring and I'm literally counting down the minutes until I'm finished with school for forever! Also my favorite time of the year is right around the corner…

FALL!!! :) 

Gorgeous changing leaves, hot chocolate, pumpkin pie, corn fields, sweaters, boots, beanies and hats, halloween (my fave holiday), scary movies, chill weather, campfires, and so much more!! I wish fall would last 8 months of the year and summer lasted 4. How incredible would that be?! But for right now I'm saying adios to the best summer of my life! 








Summer 2014 from Emilie Ann on Vimeo.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!