Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hawaii!!


It's been a while since I've blogged but better late than never!! SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON!! But I still need to blog about our amazing family trip to Hawaii first! This trip was SO MUCH FUN! Oh my goodness!! We had been planning this trip for months but sadly when Tyler got his job at Goldman Sachs we found out that he couldn't miss work for the first 6 months of working there so he wasn't able to come :( :( :( I was so devastated and wished he could have been there with all of my heart but it was still fun being with the rest of the family and going on crazy adventures! My brother made a killer video that I want to post later! We did so much on this trip! We went snorkeling, biked down a volcano, went cliff jumping like crazy everywhere we could, did the road to hana, and so much more!! It is a trip with my family I will always remember! 




missing Tyler :(









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!