Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Meet Rosie!!


Hi everyone! My name is Rosie Roo Headlee and I'm a marshmallow! Just kidding, I'm a 3 month old cavapoo and I love my new mom and dad and I'm so happy to be here!!



My parents drove 4 hours to Wyoming to pick me up which makes me think they are either crazy or really love me... or are a little bit of both! I love to cuddle and lick people's faces! I also love to play with toys and show them to everyone in sight, sharing is caring! Going potty outside is really tough for me but I'm finally learning to ring the potty bell to go outside... even though I heard we are moving in a week into a new house so I'll pretty much be starting over! Oh well, at least I don't have to clean it up! **evil laugh*** I love to run around and chase things especially my best doggy friend Ivy!! My favorite thing to do is chew on bones and curl up under my mom's chair while she's editing! I love to say hi to everyone and cry like a maniac whenever ANYONE leaves the house! It's just so sad!! Separation anxiety is the worst! Well, things are pretty awesome and I love my new family!! :) 















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!