Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Breakfast at Tiffany's Baby Shower



My best friend is having a baby and I can't even believe it!! Not only is she the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen but her due date was yesterday!! So baby girl will be here any day now! So I thought I'd blog the baby shower I threw her a few weeks ago! I wasn't able to go to the original shower because I was in New York so I couldn't let this time go by without attending a baby shower for my best friend so I threw another one for her! 

The theme was Breakfast at Tiffany's / Tiffany & Co. Baby shower. It was so much fun! I made chocolate covered strawberries with blue pearls, Tiffany colored fruit punch, muffins, and everyone wore a black dress with pearls. We even had little gift favors with chocolate pearls inside! It was a blast! I am counting down the minutes until this baby is here!! Congrats Liss! You are going to be the best mom ever!! 



















1 comment:

  1. You guys are such a cute group! And I love that idea for a baby shower :) love the black dresses and pearls! Right up my alley! ;) Well done, Em!

    ReplyDelete