Tuesday, January 26, 2016

PUBLISHED | Utah Valley Bride Magazine


I'm kind of echoing what I said in an instagram this afternoon but here it goes anyway! Ecstatic and blessed doesn't even begin to cover how I feel for being published in Utah Valley Bride Magazine this year! When I was told they wanted to use my Ethereal Blues shoot for their "Summer" styled shoot in the "Seasons of love" section of the magazine I about DIED of happiness! I am feeling SO incredibly thankful for this opportunity and I am truly on cloud nine! I felt very honored to be amongst many people in the wedding industry we have here in Utah that I absolutely adore and look up to. Utah has some SERIOUS talent that's for sure! 

I was able to go to the Launch party for the magazine and it was so much fun! There was so much excitement and energy in the room and they had the four different covers blown up HUGE in different corners of the room. Seeing photographer and videographer friends was amazing! And meeting new friends and people in the industry was a blast! It was so fun to flip the pages of the magazine and find my shoot published in there! Words don't do it justice and can't describe that feeling. So happy and grateful for this experience! 

Head over to www.utahvalleybride.com to snag yourself a copy!





1 comment: