Wednesday, December 2, 2015

One Year Anniversary!


This post is long overdue since our anniversary was November 20th!! Whoops!! :) I literally cannot believe that it is has already been a year since Tyler and I got married. That was probably the fastest year of my entire life!

To celebrate our first year as a married couple we stayed in bed until noon, ate some waffles, went to the puppy barn (we are craving a puppy so much) and got all dressed up and had dinner up at the St. Regis where we spent the first couple nights on our honeymoon! It was a lovely, simple day with just the two of us. 

 Our first year of marriage was chalk full of ups and downs! We laughed and cried, were happy and sad, and had a year full of adventure. But I will tell you one thing that has remained true through it all. NOTHING is more amazing than being married to your best friend. Having that one person that understands you more than anyone and will stand by your side no matter what. I feel like I've learned a lot about myself this past year and a lot about love. Love is many different things, but putting someone's needs before your own and giving yourself unconditionally to someone is one of the most beautiful and powerful things that you can do. I am SO grateful for this smart, strong, hard-working, supportive, sweet man who has carried me so many times throughout this year. I'm definitely not perfect. FAR from it. And neither is Tyler. But what we have learned is that we are perfect for each other. And we will forever be grateful for our loving Heavenly Father who helped us find each other and give us the beautiful life we will have together for eternity! 

Here's to many more anniversaries to come Tyler, you ridiculously good looking man you ;)



(Here are some of my favorite engagement, bridals, and wedding day photos to remember the experience that happened a year ago. These photos will always be dear to my heart!)


















 









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!