Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Lights


Tyler and I went two different times downtown to see the lights this season with some of our close friends and it was so much fun! Freezing but always worth it. I like the feeling of walking around downtown hand in hand with Tyler looking at all the lights and feeling the holiday spirit. It's such a fun tradition! For the past three years I haven't liked Christmas at all. But this year has been different because I decided to change up my attitude. I've really gone out of my way to make this season fun! We actually got a Christmas tree this year (which I'll have to post about later) and we have done other little simple things that have made this season wonderful for the both of us. I actually, sorta have liked the Christmas season this year! I can't wait to celebrate this week! 









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!