Monday, September 7, 2015

My Favorite Place in the World


Earlier this summer my family took a trip to my favorite place in the whole world! Laguna Beach California! It was seriously a trip for the books! We decided to drive to Cali and stop to have numerous adventures on the way including taking a dip in some hot springs, hiking to a waterfall and grotto called "Little Jamaica", and riding the scariest (probably most unsafe) roller coaster ever just outside Vegas. 

I've been going to Laguna Beach with my family ever since I was born! So I was ecstatic to finally be able to take Tyler with me! We beach hopped like crazy and I'm pretty sure we hit every beach in Laguna. We swam, body-surfed, boogie boarded and relaxed as much as we could. This year the water seemed SO clear and turquoise! It was breathtaking. We jumped off some cliffs into the ocean and I got yelled at by a lifeguard (but it was worth it) ha ha. We also took a fun trip to Balboa island to get some ice-cream and ride the ferris wheel. Tyler rode a "bullshark" and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was DYING!!! 

Overall it was an amazing trip and I'm already wanting to go back! I could stay in Laguna forever. 











































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!