Sunday, May 24, 2015

Late Night Thoughts


When I'm feeling down, I like to find inspiring quotes I can relate to on a deeper level. Words that resound with me and speak to me. Sometimes life can get hard, people get horrible, and you feel like you're walking when everyone else is running. But the trick is to keep on walking because giving up is not an option. Comparing your journey to someone else's won't bring you happiness, it will just bring you discouragement. 

Here are some thoughts to keep you going when you are feeling down and to ignite that fire to remind you that your dreams and goals are worth the STRUGGLE and the FIGHT every step of the way.


"I am learning everyday to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me"


"I believe in the person I want to become"


"Maybe I hope too much. Maybe I dream too much. But at least I won't give up until I've tried and I won't regret anything."


"It doesn't matter what others are doing, it matters what YOU are doing"


"I never dreamed about success, I worked for it"- Estee Lauder





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!