Monday, April 14, 2014

Breathe in, Breathe out


The end of the semester is always a challenge. At the moment I have 4 papers to write all about topics ranging from Richard Avedon, to Hellenistic Greek art, to depictions of Saints in the Baroque era, and one on classical Roman art. Trust me, I know what you're thinking. Why??? And honestly, I ask myself that every single day. Then there's a group presentation, 5 finals, and of course my photography business. Every semester I tell myself that this is the last time I'll ever do this to myself, that it just isn't worth losing my sanity. But the semester always ends and I always find myself signing up for the next one. It's such a weird cycle. The only comfort I find is that in just two more semesters I'll be done forever and I can focus 100% on expanding my business and following my dreams. So here's to everyone else who is struggling with the end of this beautiful, wonderful, incredible thing we call hell *cough* I mean school ;) xoxo 


Sincerely a very stressed and tired, E.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!