Saturday, January 11, 2014

Creativity for Creativity's Sake: The Start of a Project


Photography is more than just a job for me, it's a way of life and expression. I am obsessed with a lot of things, but two things in particular are my outlet for creativity and all the inner workings of my mind. Photography and Videos. I've been wanting to start a project like this for a while now because I used to do things like this all the time! 

There were many inspirations for this project. Alex Stoddard, Cig Harvery, and my friend Marcie Pagliaro are all creative geniuses when it comes to inspiration and expressing themselves through photographs! 

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to call this project just yet. It's not one of those 365 projects, or anything like that. It's more of a series that I can let lose with and try crazy things. Express certain emotions through video and photos that I'm feeling or have already felt in my life. Depictions of memories, thoughts, quotes and dreams. Basically anything that my mind and heart can conjure up!

Sometimes you just need to do something for you, to remind yourself what you truly love and that you can create something worth remembering and hopefully inspirational along the way.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!