Thursday, January 10, 2019

PARIS: Day 4


DAY 4: The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Musee de l'Orangerie, and the rest of PARIS TREATS!!

Our last full day in Paris we filled to the BRIM again with so many things! We got up early in the morning to take some photos with the Eiffel Tower! As a photographer, I've always wanted to take some beautiful photos with that gorgeous structure in the background. The Eiffel tower is one of those things that really is as beautiful as it looks. From a distance it's beautiful, but as you get closer you truly see how huge and remarkable it is! I remember turning the corner in our car and gasping because we were right next to it and it was gigantic! I'll never forget my first time seeing it up close! After taking some photos in front of the eiffel tower we headed to The Louvre. We really didn't like the Louvre ha ha ha ha!! I mean, don't get me wrong! The art was stunning and the sculptures and statues were buitiful and the building was a work of art in itself, but MAN that place was confusing. Even with reading maps, looking up guides online and following signs we could NOT figure that place out. It took us forever to find the sections that I wanted to see and even then we were so frustrated and exhausted that we were happy to get out of there. I took a selfie with The Mona Lisa along with like 10,000 other people. But if I'm honest, I really did think it was beautiful. I thought all of the art we saw was beautiful! We also hit the last Museum on my list! The Musee de l'Orangerie is where Monet's Waterlilies are displayed. They cover two entire oval rooms and it's one of the prettiest things you could possibly see. The downstairs also features many contemporary artists and it ended up being our favorite museum we went to. The rest of our time was spent walking around the city, the parks and eating all of the bucket list food items we could! Croissants, begets, Chocolat aus pain, crepes and more! Paris was a dream and I'm so happy we were able to visit this city of lights!






































This was the courtyard of our little airbnb!! It was so darling! You had to enter through a giant door and then through another gate to get there. It was on the cutest Parisian street full of flower markets, cheese shops and cafes. We were there during a beget competition so we bought two. I also begged Tyler to re-enact an scene from Mary-Kate+Ashley's Passport to Paris for our video ha ha! Aka sword fighting with bread ha ha!









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!