Saturday, March 3, 2018

Lately+Exciting News!!

Hi everyone!! Oh my goodness this year is CRAZY! In the best way possible. So many things have happened and are in the works for this year and especially in the next few months that I can hardly believe it's happening! Next month I will be heading off to THAILAND! What started off as a spontaneous vacation with a couple girlfriends has turned into something much bigger. I'm heading there with one of my best friends Delaina who is an amazing videographer and has done the commercials with companies like Downeast and Limericki swimwear. And when Limericki heard we were heading out there they decided to pay for us to SHOOT THEIR SWIMSUITS out in Thailand!! So our trip has now pretty much been paid for and I keep pinching myself because it seems so UNREAL!! Our beautiful friend Chanelle will be heading out there with us to model and have an amazing girls trip/business trip now! SO. CRAZY.  The stuff we have planned is out of this world. I can't wait (but I am totally terrified about the 15 hour plane ride over open ocean. I could literally throw up and panic thinking about it. Anyone else have a fear of planes and deep ocean??)

This is the only picture I have of Delaina, Chanelle and I so far and Delaina is pregnant with baby Max and we are all sunburned ha ha ha!! 


Second, a couple weeks after Thailand Tyler and I will be heading to Northern England to shoot an amazing wedding for seriously the best couple! We are flying into Edinburgh a day or so before to see a bit of Scotland and then the wedding is split into two days! The ceremony will be held at an old, beautiful church that holds a lot of sentimental value to the bride! Her grandparents AND great grandparents were married there as well! And then the reception will be held at ALNWICK CASTLE the following day. Which is the same castle the first two HARRY POTTER MOVIES WERE SHOT AT. I literally die. If there's one thing you should know about Tyler and I, it's that we are die-hard Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Disney fans. So this is seriously just a dream come true! It's going to be such an incredible wedding! After the wedding we will be heading out to Paris for a few days and then a day in London before we head back home! I've been begging Tyler to travel to Europe with me ever since we got married so when we were already going to be out there for the wedding I totally roped him into staying a bit longer! ha ha! Gotta put my Art History degree to use somehow right? 




At the end of last year I was able to shoot a nine page editorial for Utah Valley Bride Magazine! This has been one of my dreams since I first decided to become a photographer and started collecting this magazine long before I was engaged ha ha! When I found out they wanted me to do it I cried so many happy tears and literally jumped up and down. I couldn't believe it! It was such an honor to be a part of something so amazing! And to top it off, one of my favorite weddings last year was chosen to be published as well. My bride Mallory is DARLING and do yourself a favor and follow her cooking instagram @smallkitchenscout if you are needing killer and budget friendly dinners! She is hilarious, obsessed with diet coke, and insanely good at cooking. I absolutely SUCK at cooking so her instagram has helped me immensely! 


 



I also have some shoots and personal projects in the works that I'm super excited about! It is aiming up to be such an incredible and unforgettable wedding season and year! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!