Saturday, July 15, 2017

Tyler's Graduation Trip


I wanted to do something special for Tyler for his college graduation so I surprised him with a trip to California!! Our family is taking a big trip to Hawaii in August and Tyler isn't going to be able to make it because of work, so I felt like a week getaway to some of our favorite places was a good way to make up for it!

My mom and brother were able to come along as well which was a blast! :) We went to Disneyland for a couple of days, Harry Potter World+Universal Studios and of course the beach! It was the perfect start to summer! We even got to ride Indiana Jones (which was supposed to be closed for refurbishment, but they opened it up for just a couple hours for test riders right as we were walking by and we were able to jump on and ride it a couple times!! How cool is that?!) It was a great trip and I'm really happy my mom and brother were able to join in on the fun as well!











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!