Thursday, December 8, 2016

Lately... Like 3 Months Worth of Lately... ;)

Get ready for a TON of photos! I haven't blogged about everyday life for like 3 months and a LOT has happened! Including another one of my best friends have a baby, my sister getting married, lot's of fun adventures, my birthday and I even spoke as a guest speaker at an event called Rising Tide Society which is a group of creatives and entrepreneurs! I spoke about tips and tricks on how to grow your audience on instagram and targeting your ideal client. It was pretty epic! I was SO NERVOUS but I think it went well!! ha ha!! I'll put more descriptions under the photos!


 Shot another beautiful styled shoot! This one has got to be an all-time fave!


 Baby Max was born!! Delaina and Tyler make the most darling parents! So happy for them! And this BABY is adorable!


Flew in a two-three person little plane out to the desert to shoot engagements for an awesome couple! This is me with my bride Ashley sharing the backseat! ha ha! I was SO SCARED, especially with flying home in a small storm.



One of many darling bridal showers for my sister!! She is such a babe!


I also threw her a bachelorette party! It was a ton of fun!


Hanging out with Annie girl! One of my other best friend's darling babies!!



My mom made me this darling succulent. It has sadly since passed on. It contracted a disease and I have no idea what happened! This is the second succulent I've owned that has died. Maybe I'm not meant to have plants ha ha ha.




I turned 24 on October 2nd!! It was a great, low-key birthday and I loved it! P.S. I hope our kids look like Tyler. He's so handsome!!



My sister got MARRIED!! To the love of her life Connor! It was literally the most beautiful, perfect day! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures and video! I can't believe my baby sister is MARRIED!! It still blows my mind! And Connor is so awesome! We love him and are beyond happy to have him in the family!




You GUYS!!! Should I go dark? I'm serious!! I kinda like it! I clipped my sisters extensions she used to make her braid thicker on my head and this was the outcome. No joke, I kinda like it! But what do you think? I've always done blonde so I have no clue!



Love my girls! Having some girl-time, getting lunch and just plain talking is always my favorite with these two!




Corn belly's with the crew! It was a total blast! I always have a good laugh with this group. And Jessica and I almost peed our pants from laughing so hard because we literally got chased out of a maze by a chainsaw guy and I tripped and fell FACE FIRST into the gravel. It was hysterical!












I threw a "Lil' Pumpkin" themed baby shower for my other best friend Alex who should be having her baby ANY DAY NOW! Three best friends having babies this year! Can you believe it!? I think the shower turned out pretty cute!






Fright mares with my other crew was a blast! I love being best friends with my siblings! There's never a dull moment! I love them so much!


Our family's dog was a hotdog for halloween and it was hilarious!




We've been going to lot's of jazz games lately with friends and family! They are SO fun! Tyler is like... the Jazz's number one fan and likes to yell profanities at the refs and yell at the top of his lungs.  This used to scare me but now I'm used to it and embrace it ha ha ha ha ha!! (Also that group picture is honestly the worst photo of me I have ever seen... gag)



When you and your sister has the same style.... this happens.... a lot! What can I say! She has good taste! And there's a plaid trend I see! ha ha!



Doesn't this photo MELT YOUR HEART!! Baby Max and Tyler watching the jazz game! Look how big Max has gotten! Told you it has been a hot minute since I've blogged! But this photo is everything! Love it! Thanks for capturing it Delaina!


We babysat Tyler's two youngest siblings for a whole week while his parents were in Florida and it was way fun!! These two are awesome. We went to nickelcade, swig (obvi), and saw the Trolls movie which was SO GOOD by the way! We totally had a dance party on the way home to the music from the movie! These two are so busy with soccer, dance, singing, piano and lot's of homework! But we nailed it! Love these two cuties!





We had our 2nd anniversary on November 20! Tyler took me out shopping at City Creek and then surprised me with Dinner at The Roof downtown! It was such a good night! And I surprised him with tickets to see Panic at the Disco (we love that band ha ha) this upcoming year!!



We went razoring up in Midway and we got drenched in water and mud but was totally worth it! Love adventuring with this guy!



This is an awful picture of me speaking because I pulled it from a video. But loved being a guest speaker at this event! Yay for entrepreneurs!! 


That's it for now! Told ya it was a lot ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have to comment because I laughed out loud at the succulent thing, and the tripping at the corn maze thing! Lol!! You and Tyler are such a darling couple, loved reading this! Oh and I totally thought that was Sarah with the dark hair!

    ReplyDelete