Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tropical Doughnuts


Tyler and I like to call ourselves "wannabe foodies" we love trying out little places and eating new things. You can't diss it till you try it is our motto! My friend Lauren told me about this food truck that serves these island doughnuts across from BYU and that she seriously couldn't get enough of them! So we went and bought a couple. Oh. my. gosh. 

I got the coconut filled one and Tyler got the Mango. They were seriously so good! The filling was fresh and the doughnut itself was covered in sugar. They were hot and the dough is a little different than normal doughnuts.. it's hard to explain! Maybe it's an island thing! But if you live in Provo go get some of these! You won't be disappointed!! 




1 comment:

  1. They ain't don't got no holes in ém?
    Love your pictures and the magical way you have shared all about your story - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete