Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wild Child



These photos are from right before Tyler came home from his mission. I've been desperately wanting to create some new, more artistic photographs but I haven't had time lately! It's been driving me crazy! 

But anyways, I've been thinking a lot about people lately. 
People and myself.
Half of me loves people wants to learn every single thing about a person and what makes them unique. What makes them tick! I think that's the portrait photographer in me. Wanting to make connections with people and capture their true essence.
But the other half of me doesn't know how to feel about people. The more introverted part of myself.
It's a split personality dilemma.

Half of me is a city girl with a fiery zest for life.
A passion and a determination to adventure to the ends of the earth.
While the other half could very well be a hermit living in the mountains.
A wild child with a free spirit surrounded by peaceful forests. 










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!