Friday, July 18, 2014

He's Home!!



July 9th was the most amazing day in the world because that was the day my sweetheart finally returned home from his two year mission! The whole day was like a dream! I'm pretty sure I was in denial the whole day that he was actually coming home and that I would be able to hug him and be with him again! When we all saw him come down that escalator it was seriously so exciting, we were all freaking out and he was just so happy and looked amazing! I watched him hug his family members in disbelief that he was home and when it was my turn, well, words really can't explain the feeling of that moment. I could breathe again having him in my arms and it was honestly the greatest moment of my life so far.  The whole rest of the day I kept saying "This isn't real." Because I had dreamed of this moment for so long but now it was actually happening! He was HOME!! :) We spent the rest of the day together with his family and then the two of us went over to see my family as well! Then we drove around talking, holding hands, and kissing each other's faces ;) ha ha ha!! Best. Day. Ever. 

He's been home a little over a week now and we've been pretty inseparable. It's been the happiest week and it just keeps getting better and better. So happy to have my best friend and other half home.















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!