Monday, June 23, 2014

Featured over on His Little Lady





Today I'm being featured over on one of the best blog's everrr His Little Lady! TJ is seriously so darling and always has the best tutorials on everything from hair to make-up and her blog is so fun to read every day! I answered some interview questions and it was really fun to sponsor over there for the month! You can read the interview here. Thanks so much TJ!!

Also, a lot more photos to come from this shoot I did in the mountains last week! Can't wait to post them all!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to have found you! Your photos are incredible!

    sarahrunyon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah! That really means a lot to me! :)

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your feature and I'm so glad I found your blog. Your photography is stunning!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thanks so much for reading it and your kind words! I'm so glad you like my photos!

      Delete
  3. Love the little shout out! You are the sweetest! And definitely can't wait to see more of this fun photoshoot :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emilie found your blog because of your feature on His Little Lady and I really like it. Follow you now via GFC ;)
    Best, Luu

    ReplyDelete